I plan on going on FB and bubbling the girls who I can find on there that are beautiful. I want to include their names, which i plan on doing (doesn't break any rules bc their names are on FB and easily found) i WILL NOT tell you the locations of the girls or post the locations even if you beg me of girls you send it. All i need is their first and last names. Bubbling a picture just allows your mind to picture the girls nude and not clothed like in their picture. The girls do NOT show nudity at ALL. All i do is take a public picture and cover parts of it up. I do not FAKE anything or even alter the picture, just cover it up. NO ONE'S rights are being violated, which is always awesome. I will NOT do little girls, so DON'T ASK. So with no further delay, here is my FB found, Bubbled girls.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Tiffany Cone(Submit)



1 comment: